WinCDEmu download App’s Description:
WinCDEmu download is an open-source CD, DVD, BD emulator , it’s a tool that allows you to mount optical disc images by simply clicking on them in Windows Explorer. If you have downloaded an ISO image and want to use it without burning it to a blank disc, the app is the easiest way to do it.
To download it You can visit website by click here
- One click mounting of ISO, NRG, MDS, MDF,CUE, CCD, IMG images.
- Supports unlimited amount of virtual drives.
- Runs on Windows versions 32, 64 bit from XP to Windows 10.
- You can creating ISO images through a context menu in Explorer.
- Small installer size – less than 2MB.
- Does not require rebooting after installation.
- A special portable version is available.
- Translated to more than 20 languages.
- Does not occupy drive letters when not used.
- Supports data, DVD-video and BD-video images.
- The app is free for any kind of use – it is licensed under LGPL.
You can flow step-by-step instructions on installing and using WinCDEmu download, including detailed screenshots, consider these tutorials:
You can discuss about app or report bugs on the forum.
Windows 2000 compatibility
Windows 2000 is not directly supported. However, you can build the sources using Windows 2000 DDK to obtain a Win2K-compatible version.
Tags : Download WinCDEmu, WinCDEmu download, WinCDEmu download Windows 7
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!