QLab Remote App’s Description
QLab Remote is the official iOS companion app for remote control of QLab ( requires a connection to QLab 3.0 or later )
The app is free and Read-Only Mode
To download app you can click below link :
For Android : You can download QLab Remote APK by click here
For IOS : You can download it from Apple Store by click here
How to Download and Install KY3 Weather App for PC
- You download and install Bluestacks app or Nox player app on your PC .
- To download Bluestacks you click here
- To download NoxPlayer you click here
- Once you have installed Bluestacks or NoxPlayer, launch it and add your Google account in it.
- You open “QLab Remote APK” file then you install this app.
- Automatically finds any QLab workspace on the network
- Adjust audio
- Quickly flag and edit notes for cues
- Change the geometry of a video cue
- Easily switch between cue lists
- Watch active cues update in real-time
- Read-Only Mode
- Edit basic properties for all cues
- Change display geometry for video, text, and camera cues
- Swipe-right to change the playback position
- Swipe-left to access more editing options
- Double-tap a cue to quickly edit
- Long-press a cue to move it in the cue list. (Requires QLab 4)
– Adds support for changes to Light cue in QLab v4.4.
– Fixes a display issue in Active Cues that could cause a cue to appear to be running while it was still in pre wait.
– Fixes several Inspector layout issues in the “Display & Levels” and Light cue “Levels” panels when displayed in very narrow layouts.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!